Tuesday, May 29, 2007
What is your dream?
Met up with my pri sch friend and this question was posed to me again...this one question that im supposed to answer since a year ago...=/I think im an escapist.ever since...a year ago.tsk tsk.the answer must be found.deadline: before school reopens!!!i realised that my answers are always MAYBE, DEPENDS.i need to start using I WANT, I KNOW, I AM SURE.*pulls hair*this holidays is totally different from what i used to have.firstly, dramatic. thanks to that stupid internship.secondly, slack. neither working nor involved in school stuff.thirdly, finally doing somthing which is not " I should"? im not working, can't find work, and the usual me is not like this? i remember starting work 4days after my O'levels. and worked for 5-6months straight. nuts? kind of. lastly, nothing. its plain nothing in my life now. everyday i'll either amore/read/watch video clips at home. that's all. its funny how much we FUN we said we're gona have when holidays. but when holidays come,everyone seems to disappear. speaking of which i miss you guys so much!the usual arts club pple. my dear babe who's CIP-ing in philippines. huiling who's interning at four seasons. jaywhy who's slogging her life off at attachment. chang nings who's eating mangoes in the land of smiles. lim jays whom i haben talked to for so long and prob will only talk after her 30/6. minmin who's carrying plates and cups in US. lesbo promoting in changi airport. hongs who's bathing "her" kids. wongs shaking her leg in director office. jono conferencing in KL(again!). ning who's shaking her shaker fries. princess who's secretly stalking me. and the guys...u all know who you are la. dun say too much wait bit will yaya papaya=pbottomline: everyone's busy! (except me)i think i lost the "niceness" in photos.i dun look nice in photos anymore.sobz.is it that age is catching up on me?SO FAST?i msut slow down my ageing.physically.and MENTALLY.
♥ the world will turn WILD.
2:30 PM