Sunday, April 22, 2007
stop thinking.
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way."Yup I decided to take up SINGTEL. I just can't imagine Ms Liew's reaction if I say I wana turn down Singtel. Its not easy choosing something you prefer over something more useful. Cause the reality is, that's how it all works. And Im just not a firm and decisive person. I think im a good actor. Easily manipulated. Actually its only 2months. So whatever. Apart from shopping don't think le.When one's desperate, he/she will start believeing in all sorts of nonsense. Like wearing a pinky ring to bi xiao ren", hanging some keychain with some charms, going some fengshui shop to suan shen chen ba zi and get even more charms, reading horoscope and observing the lucky colour thing.I can't believe that the feeling was so strong last night. Oh and impression management really counts. It enables you to get internship without going for interview. It makes people vote for you. It leads strangers to friendster message you. It allows yourself to present the best of you. But the thing is, it gives people false impressions. I heard that. You didn't think that I heard that dunch you. But its ok, surprisingly it doesn't hurt that much anymore.Yah I agree with szeling that I can identify with the show "200pounds beauty"! But I din cry lay. I did when I watch Freedom Writers though. I remember the times when I was really motivated. When I was young. Yet this kinda feeling seems kinda foregin to me now. I know that I only want a simple life in future. I just want a job which gives me minimal stress, a boyfriend who loves me the way I am and gives me security, a healthy mind and body, the time and money to travel, ample meetups with pri sec uni ncc friends+maly(she's my only jc friend!) and my family to be happy. That's all. Ok abit too idealistic. haha.This is the first time after so long that I'm so direct in my entry=)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
6:41 PM