Friday, April 20, 2007
i dun like to decide.
I got a call=)and it actually perks me up=)make me a teeny weeny bit more zhen zuo to study=)I got an offer from Singtel for internship! I was really shocked as I've not heard from the person for nearly a week? When I just called to ask about the job scope. I thought they don't want to hire me so simple too lazy to reply. But surprise surprise, the HR person called me just now to clear all my queries! And the offer's not bad! I"ll be attached to the Content Acquisition and Marketing department, where I will be involved in pre-roadshows/marketing campaigns, the content for any forms of media and sad to say, cannot escape from data-entry(actually im quite ok with it, dun diaos!)...It'll be a Mon-Thur 8.30am-6, Fri 8.30am-5.30pm, $800monthly! She say there wun be any OT but if got she will pay me!!! but i think i quite stupid, cause when she ask me if i got other offers, i said yes and stupidly tell her how much mediacorp's paying me. DUMB. yes i noe. anyways, yup in terms of pay OF COURSE i prefer Singtel! $800 leh! first time i hear got so high wan!the thing is ignoring the pay and working hours, both are still good. the mediacorp one will provide me with production related experience, which cant be found elsewhere. for the singtel wan, the title of content acqusition and marketing is relevant to alot of jobs. both are exciting. but both have different job prospects.it boils down to what i wana do in future?i duno..i wish i know.SO HOWS??!? which to do! I CANT DECIDE!!!and i really think NM dept rox!!! got which dept help their students find intern wan? they took the effort to interview, consolidate preferences and FIND COMPANIES to let us intern!!! CNM DEPT TOTALLY RULEZ!!!=)=)=) and noe what, they tell the companies that its STANDARD to give $800 for internship pay! like so so so zai rite!
♥ the world will turn WILD.
1:15 PM