Friday, October 20, 2006
random....
1. RVHS 2. Do this very same quiz on me 3. duH… PINK! And lime green. 4. for being just the way you are. 5. 1st day of school in 1c classroom… u sat seats behind me. At that time u had super long hair and u pull every single strand neatly into a ponytail, showing your flawless forehead. Kinda toot. Hahahaha. But I like.
6. Porcupine! Cute and adorable. Spiky and seemingly strong on the outside. Vulnerable and tender on the inside. 7. if I wanna ask u something, I WILL. -babeme to her:1. you're on my *bestie list in msn!!!2. go for ALL your lectures and tutorials for 2weeks!3. ORANGE4. for always being so accommodating to your boring friend=)5. the very first time i saw you when you look so innocent...LOOKED i mean...=P6. kitten! dun ask me why! just tot of it:P7. what was the furthest u went with any of your bf?
♥ the world will turn WILD.
12:58 AM