Thursday, October 12, 2006
i love hai jie!=)
.. If you comment on this post1. I'll respond with something random about you.2. I'll challenge you to try something.3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.4. I'll tell you something I like about you.5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.8. You must post this on yours-from hai jie's blog-1. you are a pretty girl.2. tell a guy that you like him. (ask me for the guy's name hhaha!)3. green, eversince artscamp when you went to T house.4. your damn sweet smile. and the fact that you are one of the haidais. :)5. during the freshie performance for owk last yr, you acting as one of the "high-pitched voices" children tog with junmin and the others6. a pretty little puppy dressed up in the most elegant cute litle outfit7. have you ever got irritated/pissed off by me before!?8. i'm glad i know you, you're one of a kind.-her answers! yay!-hai jie manage to add colours to my not-so-happy day! yay!~^*i love hai jie!!!*^~ haha...=)
♥ the world will turn WILD.
12:30 AM