Wednesday, October 25, 2006
brain dead
i've been staring at the computer since i reach home at 1.30pm...
super exhausted!!! my hell week's began=(
and so, i finished my part for NM2101 grp project, Press Release for NM2220, collating info for IT1001 grp project, NM2219 reaction paper, posting on the forum for NM2101...
but i still got Exercise9.3 for NM2220 to submit tmr and prepare for NM2216 tut tmr!
and here's my schedule for tmr:
7.45am-2pm BAITO
3pm-4pm Nm2216 tut
4-6pm Nm2219 lect
7pm Nm2219 project
so yup...i get tired thinking of how long my day will be tmr...
and got super irritated by this army friend who wana meet up on Sat...
and he just dun get it that I AM NOT FREE.
"I stared at the familiar back view, not knowing to even call or not... does it even matter?I looked at the familiar faces, not feeling the same about them anymore...is there something lacing?I remember hearing this: The only things that's constant are CHANGES"
♥ the world will turn WILD.
8:48 PM